it’s ironic how middle school boys will make fun of the gay kid but then draw dicks on literally everything
accidentally offending a good friend
purposefully offending a bad friend
and remember kids its never too late to become a raging degenerate homosexual
Today is Ginny's birthday so WE NEED HEADCANONS AND IDEAS ON WHAT SHE DID TODAY.
- the kids bake her a cake. they burn it 3 times before harry bans them from the kitchen
- molly ends up making the cake
- ginny had suggested that a friendly game of quidditch between the extended fam and friends at the party would be a nice idea
- by the time the party comes around ron, harry and george have built it up into the most important competition of their lives
- bets have been placed, a lot of them
- hermione comments to luna that she hasn’t seen ron this wound up since the war ended
- luna’s wearing a huge hat with ginny’s face on it
- as everyone’s warming up ginny tells them off for taking it so seriously
- but the second the whistle blows her eyes light up and she takes no mercy
- neville ends up in a tree in a neighbouring field 300 metres away, he has no idea how he got there. a friendly gnome leads him back
- james sirius is more interested in throwing the quaffle at albus than anything else
- the game goes for hours, nobody is sure who wins as percy stopped keeping score halfway through.
- the argument on who won goes on for years
- ginny isn’t sure if it’s her best birthday ever or her worst
MINE IS CRAPPY
WHAT CARRIAGE ARE YOU IN!??!?!
COME TO THE BACK
THE SLYTHERINS HAVE HACKED DUMBLEDORE’S WIFI
Thanks to the Ravenclaws, guys.
The password’s “AL0H4M0R4”
Pass it on.
“Emma is a strong voice for young people worldwide. Her commitment to the issues that we work on at UN Women multiplies our ability to reach and engage more young people – who are key to advancing gender equality.”
-UN Women Executive Director Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka,